Our Sales Fundamentals course is designed for those who are beginning their first role in sales. You will learn a range of the most successful selling techniques - from cold calling to building customer relationships and getting your career in sales off to a hot start!
This course will provide candidates with basic selling skills training through learning the most successful and proven techniques. This training will empower them with the key skills necessary for an accelerated career in sales. The course is practical, challenging, and fun, providing a great platform to make connections and meet others who are new to sales.
In this course, you will learn the sales basics that you will take with you for the rest of your career. Aimed at those starting in the industry, our basic sales training will not only prepare you for the most common and demanding elements of your new job, it will make you stand out against other candidates.
The course is delivered either in person or virtually. This basic sales training course covers all critical elements of the sales process - from lead generation through to cold calling, every element of basic sales training will be covered. You will be engaged, challenged, and supported throughout the process and will come out with the sales basics to kick-start your career.
Key Outcomes from Sales Fundamentals
Our specialist trainers will coach you through our basic selling skills training. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the attributes of a successful seller today
- Demonstrate the nine steps of the buying process and identify how they can support a client’s progression through each stage
- Identify how to effectively use a consultative sales approach to drive sales performance
- Effectively and professionally get past gatekeepers
- Demonstrate how to make a winning cold call
- Handle objections confidently and professionally to improve levels of client commitment
This course covers all critical elements of the sales process, from lead generation to cold calling.
At Pareto we will take you through every element of basic selling skills and cover the key areas every new starter should know:
- Selling: What is selling?
- Communication Skills: Getting the message across
- Questioning and Listening: The power of asking the right things, at the right time
- Qualification: From lead generation and beyond
- Features and Advantages: Explaining what’s in it for the customer
- Booking a Meeting: Getting a foot in the door
- Objection Handling: Overcoming hurdles
- Closing: The importance of the end
- Personality Profiling: Knowing your customer
Book your place
For more information about this course please fill in the form.